LOOKING FOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Healthcare industry
- Private physiotherapy centre located at the East
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdays
- Full-Time position with Off days on alternative Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays
- Assess patients’ physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques
- Encouraging exercise and movement
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to encourage a holistic approach to treatment
- Keeping reports on patients and their progress.
- Staying up to date with developments in treatments
- Being caring, compassionate, and patients
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy, recognized by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Independent and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Possess patient-centredness, good communication skills, and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit a full resume stating the last drawn salary and arrange for an interview.